Nielsen Online has just released its numbers for February 2009 for the Property category.
To no-one’s surprise, Trade Me Property continues to dominate. Drum roll, please, as we present the Top Ten Real Estate Websites (as determined by Nielsen Online’s NZ Market Intelligence data) for the month:
- Trade Me Property 828,586 unique browsers
- RealEstate.co.nz 364,055
- Harcourts.co.nz 165,919
- Trade Me Flatmates 138,758
- Open2view.com 129,741
- nzherald.co.nz/propertynews 95,319
- Barfoot.co.nz 94,812
- Bayleys.co.nz 92,145
- RayWhite.co.nz 87,310
- Professionals.co.nz 69,093
Of course, none of that means sales, but you take what you can get ….
- Google joins the Property party Things just got a whole lot more complicated in the...
- Latest Pricing Changes On Property & Motors Property Pricing Changes – selling up, renting stays the same....
- What's Hot On Trade Me 23 January 2008 A pleasant change in the Top Ten Hottest Products On...
- The Real Estate Agents Act 2008 (REAA) came into full effect today The Real Estate Agents Act 2008 (REAA) came into full...