Top Of The Shops, December 2007 January 9, 2008Posted by Michael Carney in : auctions, Christmas, ecommerce, new zealand, top ten, trade me, trademe , trackback
The numbers are in and we have a winner!
According to those fine folk at Nielsen//NetRatings and their NZ Market Intelligence research, these were the top 10 websites in the Shopping category for December 2007:
- At Number 10, nzpost.co.nz/goshopping, which attracted 9,409 unique browsers across the month, looking for postage and packaging details.
- Number 9, mags4gifts.co.nz, Fairfax Magazines’ subscriptions-as-Christmas-gifts promotional site, 12,826 browsers.
- Number 8, interflora.co.nz appealed to 20,322 who like the thought of saying it with flowers.
- Number 7, smokecds.com, luring in 30,777 music lovers to this smokin’ music store.
- Number 6, torpedo7.co.nz, 46,051 extreme sport fanatics, on yer bike.
- Number 5, 1-day.co.nz, torpedo7′s one-day-deals site, lured 64,923 punters.
- Number 4, 121,564 visitors decided they’d like to sellmefree.co.nz.
- Number 3, designerexposure.com drew 192,909 in search of a little bit of luxury.
- Number 2, all that marketing drove 303,234 to ferrit.co.nz.
And, at Number 1, still champion after all these years, trademe.co.nz with a mere 3,532,434 unique browsers, more than eleven times the traffic of the Number 2 slot. Trade Me, take a bow.
- Top Searches From December 2007 What was everyone looking for on Trade Me in the...
- List #4: The Top Movies Of 2007 The lists go on — our continuing mission, to seek...
- List #2: Top Ten Book & Manuscript Sales Of 2007 Try not to salivate as we share with you a...
- Top Pre-Christmas Searches on Trade Me … for the first week of December 2007 were: iPod Playboy...
- List #6: 2007's Most Popular Out-Of-Print Books According to Anirvan Chatterjee, founder of book search engine BookFinder.com,...