for the first week of December 2007 were:
- Playboy clothing
- Transformers toy
- Part-time work
- Holden Ute
- Wedding dress
- Mazda RX8
All the classic elements of a riveting Christmas story – the drifter living in a tent near the bach, looking for part-time work. Accused of stealing the family’s Christmas presents (ipod, clothing, transformers toys), he hides out near the (NZ equivalent of a) billabong until he spots the thieves in a Mazda RX8. Gives pursuit in a borrowed Holden ute, retrieves the loot and is exonerated. The youngest daughter is relieved — he’s not just a rogue and a playboy after all. Could there be a wedding dress in her future?
- Top Searches From December 2007 What was everyone looking for on Trade Me in the...
- List #4: The Top Movies Of 2007 The lists go on — our continuing mission, to seek...
- Top Of The Shops, December 2007 The numbers are in and we have a winner! According...
- List #2: Top Ten Book & Manuscript Sales Of 2007 Try not to salivate as we share with you a...
- Christmas Misery or Marketing Ploy? The reindeer were barely back in their stables, enjoying a well-deserved...