Two years on from the first edition of TRADE ME SUCCESS SECRETS, we’re back with a Second Edition. We also decided to mark the occasion with a new blog. So here we are.
What’s new since the First Edition?
- Trade Me sold to Fairfax for 700 Million Dollars.
- Trade Me membership swells from 1 Million to 1.8 Million.
- Numbers of auctions double to 1,000,000 per week.
- Traffic doubles to more than 400,000 unique visits a day.
- Attracts over 65% of domestic page views on the internet in NZ.
- Trade Me now serves more than a billion pages a month.
- Trade Me hosts its 100 millionth auction.
- Trade Me Property now NZ’s #1 Real Estate Site.
- Trade Me Motors has more automotive listings than any other NZ website, and around 90% of NZ’s automotive web traffic.
- Trade Me Jobs launched.
When our first edition was published in November 2005, Trade Me attracted two million visitors per month.
A year later, that number was three million.
Now it’s 3.9 million and still growing strong.
So we decided it was time for a Second Edition. We’ve made revisions and updates throughout, added three new chapters (and another 32 pages). Check it out.
- Makeover For Trade Me Jobs Trade Me launches the latest version of Trade Me Jobs...
- The Christmas Cruise You may have noticed that Trade Me first hit the...
- A Pago Update Late last year the ASB Bank launched Pago, a mobile...
- Trade Me: the little website that still can Half-yearly results for the six-months to 31 December 2008 for...
- An Open Invitation To Trade Me Sellers As an ongoing extension to the just-published Second Edition, we intend...